Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRAYERS FOR A WILLING HEART

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 




* Father, arise, and have mercy upon me ( put your name ) for the time to favour me yes, the set time, is here Psalms 102 : 13
* Father, arise and let my enemies be scattered and flee in thousands ways number 10 : 35 
* Father, arise for my help and redeem me for your mercy sake Psalms 44 : 26
* Father, arise and let's your light shine on me and let it be a light upon my feet to guide and direct me Isaiah 60 : 1
* Arise, O Lord ; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Psalms 3 :7
* Father, Arise, and disappoint my enemies , cast them down and deliver my soul from the wicked, with thy sword: Psalms 17 : 13
* Father, arise and wake up the gigant in me


In the name that's above every other names , I decree from this moment that those with sickness to receive their healing in the might name of Jesus, amen 
I decree from this moment that any failure associated with our life receive success in Jesus name amen 
I decree from this moment that anything called barrenness in out life to receive life in Jesus mighty name amen.
I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. Mark 2 : 11


Shalom brethen


For prayer requests and counselling you can reach us on ,


WhatsApp messenger on 08096530601  
Email : litwordstv@gmail.com






EO ADENIJI

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ekeji Commends Gusau Over NFF Board’s Composition