Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRAYERS FOR THE NEW MONTH

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

  • * Father, where my life has been stuck by your mighty hand father push me forward

  • * Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, my hands will carry all the miracles that I have been waiting for in life 

  • * Father, this month of August attend to all my request and let the remaining of the year be fruitful in all area of my life in Jesus name amen

  • * Father, in my life every problem following me about , I will see them no more from today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen

  • * Father, take away every garment of shame in my life and put on me garment of favour and grace in Jesus name amen

  • * Father, my life will make positive difference henceforth in Jesus mighty name amen

  • * Father, let my grounded business, dead career receive life in Jesus name amen

  • * Every barrenness in my life receive fruitfulness from today on in Jesus mighty name amen

  • * Father, my mate will not leave me behind , relocate me to the mountain top in Jesus mighty name amen

  • * Father, every power power stopping me from moving forward in life , holy ghost fire consume them all in the mighty name of Jesus amen


 
Shalom brethen


For prayer requests and counselling you can reach us on ,


WhatsApp messenger on 08096530601  
Email :  litwordstv@gmail.com

EO ADENIJI

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ekeji Commends Gusau Over NFF Board’s Composition