Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRAYER FOR THE WILLING HEARTS

 PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 


Let's thank the Lord for His mercy and protect over us and our families 

 Let's praise Him for His love, grace and favour upon our lives 

  •  Father we blessed you for your continuous faithfulness upon our well being and that of our families 
  •  Father , my doors of miracles that you have opened will never be shut in Jesus name amen 
  • shout of where is it coming from ? Father shut such devil doors in Jesus mighty name amen 
  •  Every power that wants my helpers to forget me , before day break sir by fire in Jesus mighty name 
  •  Father turn the words of my mouth to authority, as I ask let me receive in Jesus mighty name amen 
  • Every garment of shame, poverty, rejection, father remove them from me in Jesus mighty name amen 
  • Father wear me with garment of grace, favour and mercy in Jesus mighty name amen 
  • Father, I recover my keys of testimonies and thanksgiving that has been taken away from me in Jesus name amen.
  •  Thank you father for my answered prayers and I know you reign forever, in you alone I put my entire trust because you are God of all possibilities . 


I know nothing is impossible for you to do because it's written that you honour your word more than your names , father honour your word in my life in Jesus mighty name amen. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. 


Psalms 138:2 KJV https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.138.2.KJV Shalom brethren 


 For prayer requests and counselling you can reach us on ,

 WhatsApp messenger on 08096530601 Email : litwordstv@gmail.com Facebook : light in the words YouTube : LITWordsTv Instagram : LITWordsTv


 EO ADENIJI © Light in the words ministry

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ekeji Commends Gusau Over NFF Board’s Composition