Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHY ALLOW ANYTHING TO STOP YOUR GOD GIVEN VISION?

ALLOW NOTHING TO STOP YOU



 Your life's journey is an adventure that started on the day you were born and ends on the day you die. But before you die, you owe yourself the responsibility to make your life counts. 

 It is very important for you to know that your time is limited and so many factors will be against your life to stop you from achieving your goals, personal dreams and your God-given purpose(s). 

I realized longtime ago that life has a way of stealing our dreams through difficulties and challenges. But I have also realized that our dreams and God-given purposes can be fulfilled with prayer, courage and determination. Know that life is too short. 

No wonder the Bible describes it as a passing shadow. So I encourage you to be prayerful, passionate, courageous and be determined to make your life counts.

 NOTE:
 Be determined to make your life counts and never allow anything to stop you from living a life of your dream. 

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! 


The journey of my life has been a wonderful and an inspiring adventure. I have been through many intriguing experiences, but through it all, 

I thank God for seeing me through the last 4 decades. For me, crossing the middle age of 40 is a privilege to love and serve God more. It is also an opportunity to live better and make more positive and impactful contributions to humanity. 
These are my greatest desires for the rest of my life and I am trusting God for the grace to achieve them.

 IMPORTANT NOTICE



It has been my desire since my 39th birthday to mark my 40th birthday as a 3in1 programme: 

  1. Public Lecture
  2. Book Launchand 
  3. Birthday Dinner.

Due to Corvid-19 pandemic that has necessitated restriction on large gatherings, I decided to shift the programme to Sun. 15th November, 2020, hoping that the pandemic would have subsided by then. 
Keep the Date Please.

I would like to use this medium to appreciate God Almighty for His mercies and faithfulness upon my life, family and vision. 

I equally wish to thank all Friends of Gbenga Emiloju and Sponsors/Partners of DMPII for their love and support always.
 I am grateful to you all. On 18th of February, 2012, God told me that He had given me a dream that will not die, and since then He has not stopped proving Himself in helping me to achieve His purpose for my life

I pray for everyone that God has been using to support my dreams, your dreams too shall be fulfilled in Jesus name. Amen. 

 NOTE:
 Before the birthday celebration slated for November, updates on how to get my newly published books and the links to download my new eBooks, will be made known: 

NEW BOOKS

20+1 LAWS OF PERSONAL GREATNESS Volume 1: 

  • The Foundational Volume 2: 
  • The Developmental Volume 3: 
  • The Transformational 

E-BOOKS: 

  •  Passion for Excellence 
  • Dedication Despite Distractions 
  • Dynamics of Destiny Fulfillment. 

 Thanks and God bless all. Amen!
 Gbenga Emiloju (DMPII)
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ekeji Commends Gusau Over NFF Board’s Composition